I have now made 200 blog posts since starting this blog back in February 20, 2008. It has taken me 5 moths and 10 days days to reach this milestone, and I am both proud and happy to have reached this point and never i expect that my blog will have such a good response in this short span..... Ya! today is a remarkable day for me....
Woo Hoo! Its my 200th post and the visitors count for my blog has hit 11000 today and with this post, I have hit a milestone in this blog world!!! 11000 visitors in this 5 months period may not be a great one for others but it means somethin special for me!!! I can't imagine that count at all!!! Is it a dream(pinching myself... no no... am realizing the pain)? Thanks Lord! Thank You Friends!!!
First of all, I would like to thank my encourager, my hubby who inspired me to start this blog!!! Thank u, Sweet Heart!!! And i like to thank my mom specially because all the recipes i have posted so far is all from her kitchen and i learn from her only what cooking is! Thank you Mom!!!A deep bow to u all who encouraged me to reach this peak !!!Last but not the least, i would like to thank all my bloggy buddies who encourage me through their comments!!!
I just started this blog just for time pass. But when days passed, and when i started to have number of friends thru this blog, blogging for me, become an essential job for me!!! I never miss to check my blog even in weekends! Now I love blogging and i would like to thank all the readers of my blog!!!
I like to post something special for my 200th one and i decided to announce an event every month right now!!! I discussed it with my hubby and he too said ok! We started to discussed about what theme to announce for this month of August! We came across different ingredients and at last, i decided to celebrate 200th post and hit of 11000 visits with my favorite Ice Creams and Milkshakes.
And after finished discussing about the theme, we started to design our logo for the event. I requested to do it for me to my hubby. Myself and my hubby, sat for about an hour in the system and at last my hubby done it. He took much effort to bring out the deign of logo. He took a long time to satisfy me with the logo. Thank You Dear!!! Hope you all also will love that logo!
So, Theme for the Month of August is Ice Creams and Milkshakes.
Please go through the instructions and include all the required information in your post when sending me your entry.
Instructions to be followed
1. Prepare ice creams with or without eggs and milkshakes and post it in your blog in the month of August, 2008 with the logo and a link back to this page.
2. If you already have appropriate entry archived, please make sure to repost it with the logo and a link back to this page.
3. Provide a link back to this announcement page and feel free to use the logo.
4. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Theme for the Month of August - Ice Creams and Milkshakes" in the subject line with following details
* Your Name
* Blog Name
* Blog URL
* Category under which your dish come(ice creams or milkshakes)
* Recipe URL
* Photograph of final dish(300 x 300 Pixels).
5. The deadline for this event is August 25th, 2008. Please remember that no late entries will be entertained.
6. There is no limit to the number of entries.
7. If you don’t have a blog but wish to participate in this event, send your entries with a picture, your name and recipe to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org but not to both id's before the deadline. I will post the recipes with your picture in my blog and include it in the round-up.