Now its time to announce the theme for this month. Theme for EFM (Event for the Month) for the month of November is "VARIETY RICE RECIPES". So, come out with all your variety rice recipes and am awaiting eagerly for your entries. Variety Rice includes our traditional Indian recipes, continental recipes and everything which use the basic ingredient as Rice.
Remember that you can send both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian recipes for Variety Rice Series!
Rules for Participating in the Event:
1. Prepare any type of Variety Rice recipes,and post it in your blog in the month of November 15,2009 to December 15th,2009 with the logo and a link back to this page.
2. If you already have appropriate entry archived, please make sure to re-post it during the period of event with the logo and a link back to this page. Only the entries re-posted during the entry will be accepted.
3. Provide a link back to this announcement page and use the logo without fail.
4. Interested people can Subscribe my blog via E-mail, so that you can receive my recipes to your mail address itself.
5. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "EFM Theme - Variety Rice Series" in the subject line with following details
* Your Name
* Blog Name
* Blog URL
* Recipe Name
* Recipe URL
* Photograph of final dish(200 x 200 Pixels) and it is a must.
* id which you have used to subscribe my blog
6. The deadline for this event is December 15,2009. Please remember that no late entries will be entertained.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries.
8. If you don’t have a blog but wish to participate in this event, send your entries with a picture, your name and recipe to email@example.com before the deadline. I will post the recipes with your picture in my blog and include it in the round-up.
Hope all started to prepare your dishes in your kitchen and let's have a great one stop for variety rice recipes!