Happy to see you all again after a long break! We shifted our place to a new location by last week which was not pre-planned earlier and so we were very busy with house hunt and in shifting our things to new place and everything happened in a hurry ! Now we have settled well now here and only by yesterday i got the internet connection and so i was not able to post the round up of variety rice series and missed you all and your delicious recipes in this break!
I am really thankful to all the blogger who participated in the EFM - Variety Rice Series and made it successful! I have received numerous entries for Variety Rice Series for which the round up will be published tomorrow!
Now its time to announce the theme for this month. Theme for EFM (Event for the Month) for the month of December is "MUTTON RECIPES". So, come out with all your mutton recipes and am awaiting eagerly for your entries.
Rules for Participating in the Event:
1. Prepare any type of Mutton recipes,and post it in your blog in the month of December 15,2009 to February 15th,2010 with the logo and a link back to this page.
2. If you already have appropriate entry archived, please make sure to re-post it during the period of event with the logo and a link back to this page. Only the entries re-posted during the entry will be accepted.
3. Do not forget to provide a link back to this announcement page and to use the logo .
4. Interested people can Subscribe my blog via E-mail, so that you can receive my recipes to your mail address itself.
5. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "EFM Theme - Mutton Series" in the subject line with following details
* Your Name
* Blog Name
* Blog URL
* Recipe Name
* Recipe URL
* Photograph of final dish(200 x 200 Pixels) and it is a must.
* id which you have used to subscribe my blog
6. The deadline for this event is FEBRUARY 15th,2010. Please remember that no late entries will be entertained.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries.
8. If you don’t have a blog but wish to participate in this event, send your entries with a picture, your name and recipe to email@example.com before the deadline. I will post the recipes with your picture in my blog and include it in the round-up.
Hope all started to prepare your dishes in your kitchen and let's have a great one stop for Mutton recipes!